Layout

Friday, January 28, 2011

X-RAY >:O

i went to the clinic this morning , to have a medical checkup and get x-rayed (is that even a word?) so the thing is . when you want to be x-rayed you have to open your clothes >:O . i was like OMG , when the nurse told me to strip . so i stripped and wear a shirt that they gave me , by the way , i only open my shirt and _ _ _ :D . i don't even know why does the school needed a x-ray of my body ==" . anyway , it went smoothly and before i know it , i'm done by 3minutes :3 .

i also found out my current height and weight during the medical checkup . my height : 153cm (that's a lie >:O , i won't admit it! i'm at least 155cm T^T) and i weight : 47kg (i think i'm gonna lose a little bit more at the school i'll be going to :3

No comments:

Post a Comment