Layout

Thursday, January 27, 2011

CRYING LIKE HELL

so today is my last day at smk bandar tasik puteri ,
well as other people can imagine , it's kind of sad when you have to leave your friends to go to a new school
soo , naturally i cried :] .
i mean i cried really hard , until i get hiccups .
plus , i have to go home by walking today ,
so it's kind of embarassing to walk home and people stare at you
because your eyes looks like a panda o_o .

but still , i'm gonna miss all of my friends ;3 .
and don't worry , i won't change a bit ,
well , i may get a little taller (i hope my height reaches 160cm someday ==")
and , i'll still be the crazy girl you guys knew from we first met :D ,
and don't worry , we will still meet each other in the holidays
i mean , my new school is like a 3 minute drive from my house .
it's not that far really =="
and , i'll call you guys when i get back home every holidays
we should also make a sleepover sometimes :D ,
well then bye bye my friends
i love you guys so much !
and i'm sorry for all the sarcastic jokes and kind of weird jokes i have made all the while you guys knew me :] .
and i hope you forgive me if i ever done anything ... anything ! to hurt you guys in any way
be it physically or mentally
well , i'll write more of you guys tomorrow ,
and also thanks to you for reading this ==" . it's boring right T^T .
i hope i've done a better job than last time :O .
anyway thank you and c you ! :D


credit to the photographer :3



No comments:

Post a Comment