Layout

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chapter 3

sorry guys , i didn't update the blog for so long T_T , busy with my current life cycle i guess o_o, anyway , here's chapter 3 and i'll try to update every single day :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As soon as she got out of the building, she shivered since the air arounf her was so cold.

'Good thing I wear tons of clothing to cover my body' Iris thought

she took a cab and headed for the Colosseum, as soon as she arrived, she got off the cab and started to took pictures of the amazing building. the sight made her gasp. Iris spent around 2 hours around the Colosseum, trying her best to sketch the image of what lays in front of her.

'I should have brought my sketch book, this is such a waste' she talked to herself

She stopped at a flower shop to buy some flowers for Amy to ask for forgiveness

(okay I know girls don't give each other flowers! it's just , it seems cool to get flowers from your friends)

She bent down and picked up a bundle of roses and brought it back to the florist. the florist smiled at her warmly and wrapped her flowers carefully with a clear plastic wrapper.

'Do you always dress like this?' the florist asked

'yes, i'm comfortable with my current condition and i wouldn't change it. well, unless a prince charming swept me of my feet' Iris replied

the florist smiled before saying 'my dear girl, your prince charming is lucky to have a pure hearted girl like you as her girl'

after she paid the florist, she decided to treat herself to icecream. unfortunately, when she's about to exit the shop she ran into a man. ending up falling over on her butt.

'i'm sorry' she blurted. 'i didn't see you there, are you hurt?'

she looked at the man, and what she saw made her face blushed to the colour of ripe cherries.

'OMG it's the man from the plane' she thought to herself

No comments:

Post a Comment